Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aziatix


So, this past weekend I went to go see the Aziatix show & the after party in my local area, Washington DC!

To those that don't know who they are, Aziatix is a Korean-American trio composed of the talented artists Eddie Shin, Flowsik and Nicky Lee. And let me just put it out there that they are amazing live -- & boy do I love it when artists are good live! :)

Left to right from the pic above: Flowsik, Eddie Shin, Nicky Lee
Flowsik updating his twitter lol

Okay, so total phone camera fail in this last picture with Nicky Lee.. meh. ;;

Now, I think I have to share their music videos here for those that don't know them to make this post complete!






Alrigghhtt, & dorkie me, this last picture pretty much sums up how I felt this past Saturday. Good beats, good music, with good company :) Hope everyone has a good week! An update soon to come with my new clutch that I carried here ;]

 

TATA!~

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos. :)

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh~ I'm so jealous. I wish they would come to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so jealous !!! they were at Stony Brook University
    and i didnt know about it until my sister posted up pictures,
    she actually did a performance on the same stage as them
    that night. im so jealous TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SO JELLY OF YOU! T T... I love Aziatix, they're fresh and talented, not something that you would see daily in the world of music. If only they would come to The Netherlands. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sooj,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading each and every comment! <3 Thanks <3